Saturday, April 17, 2010

Circle journal - Emma's sign-in tag

Hi!

Here is my sign-in tag for Emma's circle journal.  She wanted us to do something related to movies, or use a star.  I hope this isn't too big, Emma.. but if it is, I'll re-do it!


I had fun making this one.  :)  I first covered a raw chipboard star from the On Board Essentials pack with Whisper White Craft ink, drying it with my heat tool.  Next, I inked up a retired background stamp (French Script) with Regal Rose Classic ink, stamping over the white star, then covered the entire thing with VersaMark and clear embossing powder.  I hit it with heat again to melt the powder.  The rest is pretty self-explanatory I think, so I won't bore you with the details!

Emma's sign-in tag supplies:
Stamps:  French Script (retired) and Vintage Vogue
Ink:  Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad, Regal Rose Classic Stampin' Pad, VersaMark
Paper:  Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock
Accessories/Tools:  Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker, Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches, Word Window punch, Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip button from Button Latte pack, On Board Essentials Chipboard, clear embossing powder, heat tool

4 comments:

  1. You're a super star! This is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty, Melissa!! You make things look so simple to do, and the turn out so elegant!! I Love this!!! The pink and brown...love them always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty sign-in. I love the soft blue of the star and that border punch creates the perfect frame for your pic. Nice job on that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!