Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's here!!


The long-awaited 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog is here!  You can click here, the photo above, or on the sidebar to see the online version.  And check out the Stampin' Supplies here.

If you would like a paper copy of the catalog, please email me at melissahuie@gmail.com.  I am selling them at only $5 each, plus shipping - a $9.95 value!  With your copy of the Idea Book & Catalog, you can also receive a free Summer Mini and 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative Catalog (if you need them).  If you live in the Knoxville, TN area and would like a catalog, I can certainly hand-deliver it to you to save on shipping!  (Contact me to earn one of those gorgeous new hostess sets while you're at it!)


Speaking of the 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative Catalog - that's now available as well!  Click here to view the catalog, and click here to see the supply list!

If you're looking to update your collection of colors, Stampin' Up! has put together a few kits to help you do so!  Click here to see the "retrofit" kits!

One more thing.. I have decided to part with some of my retiring stamp sets, ink pads, and a couple of other items.  Check out the tab above!

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!