Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mojo Monday #117

Hi everyone!  Here is my card for Mojo Monday's sketch challenge #117:



The original sketch uses a scalloped circle for the focal point, but I made a scalloped rectangle using the Scallop Edge punch.  I used the new I {Heart} Hearts stamp set, which will be available for purchase on January 5th, 2010 in the new Occasions Mini catalog.  (If you are not a regular customer of mine, but would like one, please email me and I will get one sent out to you!)  I got this set in the new clear-mount option, which I am very pleased with!  The stamps are still made of rubber, so you still get that great crisp, clear image that Stampin' Up! is known for with their stamps.  The stamps are stored in a DVD-size case, so it's perfect for minimal storage space!

I'm excited because I'm almost done with my Christmas cards!!  Are you done?

Scalloped Heart card:  I {Heart} Hearts stamp set; Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad; VersaMark ink; Kraft, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, and Whisper White cardstock; The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper; Scallop Edge punch; Whisper White organza ribbon; white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!