Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of you wonderful mothers (even of furbabies, like me :) ) - Happy Mother's Day!

Here is my last of the Mother's Day cards!


The shipping tag was first stamped with VersaMark, then embossed with clear Stampin' Emboss powder.  I inked up the tag using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink, then stamped with the French Script background and the butterfly.  I colored in the sentiment tag just like as on the first Mother's Day card, adding shadowing using the Stampin' Write markers in the same color as the ink pads.

Hope you've enjoyed these cards!  Don't forget that the giveaway is still open in the post below!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great rest of the weekend! ♥

Wonderful Mother card supplies:
Stamps:  Nature Walk, Four Frames, Well Scripted (retired), French Script background (retired)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Rose Red, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla cardstock, Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper, shipping tag (office supply)
Accessories/Tools:  Rose Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers, Blender Pen, Pearl Basic Jewels, Victoria Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Marina Mist Designer Button, Clips Assortment, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot, sewing machine and espresso thread

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! I'm so glad I broke down and bought Nature Walk last minute. It makes such beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still loving these colors. What a beautiful card!!! You are one talented girl!!

    Happy Mother's Day to you. Hope Sean and your furbaby treated you very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card(like there was any doubt!) I am loving the embossed background you used on both this and your last posted card!
    Soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Melissa - you are going to seriously have to tutor me - your creations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful! Your work always inspires me so! I love the tag and need to remember to do that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!