Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Chance Lists and a special recruiting promo are here!!


Hello!

SU! released their Last Chance (retiring) lists today!  Don't wait to get your favorites; some items are even discounted!  Here are the lists...

Note that retiring accessories are only available while supplies last, and the PDF will be updated by SU! regularly to reflect sold-out items.

You can place an order directly on my website, or feel free to email me with an order!

Today also marks the beginning of a new recruiting promotion!  Join my team during the month of June for just $99 with a Mini Starter Kit!  What a fabulous and fairly inexpensive way to start doing what you love.. stamping and sharing!  The kit contains stamping and business supplies to help you jump-start your business, with over $120 worth of items.  If you'd like to join SU! for the discount on their awesome products, that's ok too! :)  Contact me for more info!

I will be back tomorrow with something to share.  Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!