Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vintage Amour card

Happy Saturday!

Yes, that's right, another card using the Artistic Etchings stamp set!  I love French culture and architecture, as well as the language.  I studied French for 5 years in school, and seriously considered double-majoring in French and Biology.  Anyway, so I just about flipped when I saw this stamp set, and had to have it!


This card just evokes a sense of Parisian elegance and style for me, maybe even Victorian.  You're also getting a sneak peek at the new Newsprint Designer Series Paper in the background!  I adore this new paper pack, and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of it here. ;)  You've seen the Eiffel Tower and "amour" stamp before, and the decorative accent along the blue strip is also from the set.  So pretty!  (I also love that Baja Breeze is coming back as a core color!)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!  Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there.

Vintage Amour card supplies:
Stamps:  Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Rose Red and Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke cardstock, Basic Gray and Baja Breeze textured cardstock, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories/Tools:  Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Sponge

1 comment:

  1. Love the Victorian look of this card, Melissa! The antiquing makes it perfect. I agree...very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!