Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple "Thinking of You" card

Here is a card I made for a friend who is going through some tough times.  She is such a sweetheart, and so I wanted to make a card using one of her favorite colors, pink.  I love doing creative challenges to get the juices flowing, so I used a sketch challenge over on Stampin' Addicts.



I love that Stampin' Up! listened to us and gave us In Color markers!  The markers made it so easy to quickly create a multi-colored image, perfectly matching my Designer Series Paper.  And because they're dual-tipped, after using the brush tip on the stamp, I was able to write a perfectly matching message inside with the fine tip.  :)

Thinking of You card:  Thoughts & Prayers and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad; Kraft, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Very Vanilla cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper; Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write markers; Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals (can't live without them!); Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is so pretty. I just love this card. She will love it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!