Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Berry Christmas tree card

Hi!  Just a quick post tonight.. I'm here with another Make & Take from the Chattanooga regional seminar.  This is a super cute way to use the stamp and make a tree:



Isn't it cute?  And with a matching envie!  I love making my envelope match the card inside, and SU!'s envelopes have the same excellent stamping surface as our ultrasmooth Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock.

Berry Christmas tree card:  Berry Christmas stamp set; Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pads; Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White cardstock; Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon; Trio Flower Punch; Sherbet Designer Buttons (Certainly Celery button); Linen Thread; Silver brad; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice card! Your colors are really pretty. I really like that you took the time to decorate the envie as well. Thanks for sharing.

    Injoy Stampin',
    Robyn in Co. Kerry, Ireland
    www.injoystampin.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!