Friday, October 30, 2009

Berry Christmas wreath card

Hello!  Another quick post tonight.. here's the last Make & Take from the Chattanooga regional.  It's a fairly simple card.  The actual project also included a piece of the polka-dot ribbon stapled on the card, but I wasn't too fond of the look (the staple would show through inside the card), so I just left it out.  Now this is a great card to use as your Christmas card design.. very, very easy to reproduce.  The berries from the stamp set fit perfectly in the 1/2" circle punch, making it even easier.


Berry Christmas wreath card:  Berry Christmas stamp set; Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, and Real Red Classic Stampin' Pads; Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White cardstock; Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker; 1/2" circle punch; Whisper White envelopes; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig

The weather is so beautiful here!  I'm such a Fall-girl, and the scenery here (even right outside my stamp room window!) is just breathtaking.  Tomorrow I think I will let nature inspire my crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!