Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Dasher card!

Hello!  Here is a card that I made with the same layout as yesterday's, but I feel it looks very different:



After stamping, I went back in with the Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker and gave Dasher some more dimension.  I'm not sure what's up with his head though.. it looks like the image got wet, but it doesn't look like that in real life!  The snowflakes in the background were embossed with VersaMark and clear powder as before.  I just love that sentiment image!  It's from the Holiday Best Level 1 Hostess Set, and all of those stamps look beautiful multi-colored with markers.  Instead of coloring a large part of the image with the Soft Suede marker, I simply inked up the stamp with the ink pad, then used a Blender Pen to remove the Soft Suede ink from the bird.  Then I colored in the bird with the Bordering Blue marker.

Snowy Dasher card:  Dasher, Season of Friendship, and Holiday Best stamp sets; Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad; VersaMark ink pad; Bordering Blue and Soft Suede Stampin' Write markers; The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper; Kraft, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Bordering Blue cardstock; Kraft 3/8" taffeta ribbon; clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!