Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Simple Medallion Thanks card & video

Here is a simple card that is easy to mass-produce.  It is similar to the one on the cover of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.



While I was making this, I actually for some reason thought the card on the SU! catalog was oriented horizontally.  I can't remember if I left that in the video or not, but looking back at the catalog, it is indeed oriented the same way as my card!  lol

Here's the video, if you'd like to see it.. view it on YouTube.

Simple Medallion card:  Medallion and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Melon Mambo and Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pads; Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, and Bermuda Bay textured cardstock; Very Vanilla cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper; Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker; color spritzer; Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon; Word Window Punch; Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!