Monday, November 2, 2009

Polar bear love!

Happy November!  Can you believe how the year's flown by?

Today's card uses one of my new favorite stamp sets, Cold and Cuddly:





Isn't the polar bear cute?  I stamped him holding the fishing pole with the gift on Very Vanilla, then cut both out.  I also stamped him a little hat and a chunk of ice to sit on.  I wanted to do something a little different in terms of a background, so I stamped a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Bella Bleu pack with snowflakes from the Snow Swirled stamp set.  Both the DSP piece and the Very Vanilla oval with the sentiment were daubed with Champagne Mist shimmer paint (love it!).  If you look closely you'll see that there's a pierced border all the way around the focal panel.

Do you like my new blog header?  I created it, easy peasy, with My Digital Studio!  I'm working on all of the other pieces to fully customize my blog.  I'm having so much fun even just going through all of the stamps and embellies in the program.  There are even some stamp sets that are ONLY available in My Digital Studio!

Polar bear love card:  Cold and Cuddly and Snow Swirled stamp sets; Not Quite Navy and Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; StazOn Jet Black; Chocolate Chip and Real Red Stampin' Write markers; Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip cardstock; Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper; Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon; scallop oval punch; large oval punch; Champagne Mist shimmer paint; paper piercer; mat pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!