Friday, December 4, 2009

Mojo Monday on a Friday :)

Good morning!  This card was made for MOJO115.  As you can see, I'm a little late on the Monday part, but better late than never right?



One of my favorite stamp sets is the Crazy for Cupcakes set, and I don't use it often enough!  There is a matching wheel, which I like to use on the envelopes for perfect coordination.  The sentiment is from the Best Wishes & More stamp set, and I think it goes very well with the image!  I watercolored the image using the Classic Stampin' Pads and a Blender Pen, very quick and easy to do.  Saraha Sand is perfect for creating a shadow beneath your image.  (Tip:  when watercoloring on cardstock, I like using a Blender Pen, and it's important to use a light touch.  If you'd like more flexibility, watercolor paper is best!)  The paper behind the sentiment is from the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper pack, another one of my favorites.  And those perfect circles?  Very easily and quickly cut using the Circle Scissors Plus!  The 3-3/4" circle layers nicely with the Scallop Circle Bigz die.  I love using the CSP instead of the Coluzzle.. to me, it just creates a more clean and finished look.

Mojo115 - Cupcake wishes card (5" square):  Crazy for Cupcakes and Best Wishes & More stamp sets; Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, and Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pads; Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White cardstock; Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper; Blender Pens; Circle Scissors Plus; Scallop Circle Bigz die; Real Red Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon; Vintage Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!