Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Belated Birthday card

So I had finally sent this out a week ago (it had been sitting around for a couple weeks!), after finally making my own envelope to it.  I, of course, just had to make a square card, but I didn't have any of Stampin' Up!'s square envelopes (which fit up to a 5-1/4" square card comfortably).  I made my own, out of some retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, but I love the look of Stampin' Up!'s ultrasmooth envelopes.  Plus, you can stamp beautifully on them!




If you're wondering what to do with your ornament punch, other than to make ornaments.. look at the card more closely!  You can snip off the pointy end and make a vase.  I embossed the polka-dotted stamp from the For All You Do stamp set with VersaMark and clear powder to give it some interest.  The punch has a coordinating stamp set, Delightful Decorations, in the Holiday Mini catalog.  It also coordinates with the rub-ons on the opposite page!  I don't know about you, but I'm such a sucker for coordinating stamp sets and punches!

Belated Birthday card:  For All You Do and On Your Birthday stamp sets; Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pads; Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Crushed Curry cardstock; VersaMark; Stampin' Up! Clear Scallop Square Bigz Die; Stampin' Up! Lots of Tags Sizzlits; clear embossing powder; sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!