Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PPA14 - It's Good to Dream

Hi everyone!

I made this card for Pals Paper Arts Challenge #14.  The challenge was just to use pink.  It's been a while since I participated in a challenge, and have never taken part in a Pals Paper Arts Challenge.





I love Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo together; they make for such a gorgeous color combo.  The image from Razzle Dazzle even incorporates both colors.  I'm not sure how well you can see it, but the flower image from the same set is also stamped in Versamark to make a background.  Speaking of the background cardstock.. I love that Stampin' Up! offers 8.5x11" textured cardstock packs!  It's only in the In Colors for now, but maybe that will change.  It definitely makes for a quick textured card base without having to cut into a 12x12" piece.

Good to Dream card:  Razzle Dazzle stamp set; Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; Versamark ink; Melon Mambo textured cardstock; Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink cardstock; Pretty in Pink 3/8" taffeta ribbon; Filigree Designer Brads; scallop edge punch

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!