Monday, January 11, 2010

Color Inspiration #57 - Hearts Abound card

Good morning!

So one of my favorite blogs to visit is Kristina Werner's, and I've been doing so ever since stumbling upon her blog a couple of years ago.  She used to do regular color challenges, but as we all know, life can get in the way. Anyway, I was happy to see that she posted one last week.. I love color challenges!  Here you can see her color choices:



Such pretty fabric!  Here's my take on the challenge:



I just can't get enough of this polka-dotted heart, really the whole stamp set!  I paired it with a sentiment from the set A Happy Heart, piercing a line of holes beneath that.

Hearts Abound card:  I {Heart} Hearts and A Happy Heart stamp sets; Ruby Red, Baja Breeze (retired), So Saffron, and Cameo Coral Classic Stampin' Pads; More Mustard, Kraft and Whisper White cardstock; Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper; More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; Scallop Edge punch; Paper Piercing Tool; Mat Pack; Signo White Gel Pen

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!