Saturday, January 9, 2010

SASC36 - Great Friend Hearts card

Happy Saturday!!  Today I have a card to share that uses this week's sketch challenge over at Stampin' Addicts..



Great Friend Hearts card:  I {Heart} Hearts and Great Friend stamp sets; Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads; Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Kraft cardstock; Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; Linen Thread; Paper Piercing Tool; Mat Pack

I'm awaiting the arrival of new goodies, so you've been seeing a lot of things made with the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set from me!  It's also one of my favorite new stamp sets!  I wasn't sure how this color combo would turn out, but I LOVE the end result.

Come on and play along with us over at Stampin' Addicts!  I'd love to see what you do with the sketch challenge, or just catch you there!

Check back later for the winner of my blog candy.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this alternate color combination! I have such a hard time trying to break from reds and pinks with "love" cards! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!