Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blog candy winner!

Good morning!

I was at first writing a post with instructions for how to create my blog hop projects from this weekend + the blog candy winner.. but the post was getting way too long!  :)  So I'm breaking it up into two posts.. here is what the lucky winner will receive:
These are the new Chocolate Chip 1/4" epoxy brads from the Occasions Mini catalog!  They're so cute and fun!  There are two designs - a flower and stripes, and there are 8 of each in the package.  And now for the winner, courtesy of Random.org...


And comment #37 was....



Allison said...



Fabulous projects! I love both of the cupcake boxes--so cute!
Yay, Allison!  Congratulations!  Please email me by the end of the week with your address and I will get those out to you. 

I enjoyed reading about your favorite birthday treats!  Thanks for sharing them with me!


Check back later for the projects!

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!