Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things that make me happy!


Hi!  My friend Marie awarded me with the Happy Award (I guess that's what it's called, lol), so I'm to tell you 10 things that make me happy, and pass it on!  Here they are, in no particular order...

1.  Spending time with Seth
2.  Stamping or making crafty stuff
3.  Spending time outside
4.  Really good coffee :)  my two favorites are both Starbucks, which I brew at home.. Caffè Verona and Sumatra
5.  Fall - my favorite season
6.  Traveling to new places
7.  Meeting new people and making new friends
8.  Getting things in the mail (other than bills and junk mail :) )
9.  A good red wine (favorites are Cabernet Sauvignons and Merlots, although I like to try new ones and multi-varietals).. I like a glass every now and then
10. Good, nourishing food

Haha, yes, I apparently love to eat and drink!  Ok, so that gave you a little peek (other than my Honest Scrap Award here) into my "real life".  So those of you I list, please don't feel like you have to do this, only if you want to!  Like Marie said, also please don't feel left out, because I wish I could tag all of my friends.. but to keep it fairly short, I'll only tag 3:

Serene
Susan
Jenn

Don't forget that this weekend (starting Saturday at 12 noon EST) is the Stampin' Addicts Birthday Blog Hop!  Come celebrate with us as we showcase birthday-themed projects, and make sure you stop by everyone's!  Some are offering blog candy, including myself.

2 comments:

  1. I love stuff like this! It makes really great journal prompts too. Still need to scrap the Honest Scrap award though. I'm afraid mine will probably be full eating as well! LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Looky there, I've been given yet another award. Well, put me up on that podium just like the Olympians are doing now. I like your list, Melissa. Some of those things make me very happy too, so much so that I've been known to have more than 1 glass every now and then. LOL Ok, I'm off to go make my happy list.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!