Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Circle Journal Layout

Hi!

I finally finished my first layout for my circle journal!  It's pretty late here, so I can't write much right now.  Here are both pages together:


Here's the first page by itself:


And the second page:


I couldn't get the colors exactly right in the photos, probably because of the time of day when taking them.  :)  They look a lot better IRL!  I'll see if I can get some better pictures when it's daylight outside.

I should have my sign-in pages up later today as well!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper pad, The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper (journaling die-cut)
Accessories/Tools:  Rose Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write markers, Chocolate Chip buttons from the Button Latte pack, Linen Thread, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, Half-back Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Wire Clip from the Clips Assortment pack, Little Leaves Sizzlits die, Scallop Trim Border punch

8 comments:

  1. I love it, it's just beautiful. I sure can understand about the fave pot ;) You did wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Melissa! I love that we can see each other's work so quickly. It's inspiring! Your border punch is beautifully done. I just ordered that punch from my rep and I've used hers a few times - though not that well. Your work is always just, well quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the symmetry of the lo. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Melissa. I struggle with using multiple photos in layouts. you have done a fantastic job, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages are SO stinking adorable! I just love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so great. Can you make mine, sshh, secretly, no one will know. I love the list, the pics, wonderful two page layout.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!