Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clean and Simple Butterflies

Hello!

Today's card is a clean and simple one.  Arielle's colors this week were inspired by this photo:


They're such lovely colors, aren't they?  To create my card, I used this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers...


Very clean and simple, right?  This card took little time to make with the help of my Big Shot.  I created the texture on the Blush Blossom cardstock with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, and the butterflies are from my favorite Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.  Easy-peasy!  :)

Sorry about the excessive usage of Whisper White satin ribbon lately.. I just love satin ribbon, and I'm hurtin' for some of the new colors in the Occasions Mini.. soon I will order some!

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Regal Rose, and Whisper White cardstock
Accessories/Tools:  Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, Linen Thread, Whisper White satin ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Love this combination - the color balance is perfect. Those big butterflies are just right and I love your linen thread bodies and antennae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE the thread on the butterflies! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing and the threaded bodies are just so clever and perfect. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great take on the colors and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant, beautiful, I want it!!!!
    Great simplicity.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!