Monday, February 1, 2010

In Color Ribbon Share

Hello!  I thought I'd offer this ribbon share on my blog.  There are six shares in each group, and you can buy more than one share if you'd like!

For $11.75 each share, you will receive 2.5 yards of the Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon in each of the following colors: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, and Crushed Curry.  The ribbon is double sided - one side features white polka dots, and the other is solid.  It's like getting two different ribbons for the price of one, and you get to try out all of these gorgeous colors without dishing out any serious cash.

To make the deal even sweeter.. for each share that you purchase, you will be entered in a drawing for a free Sale-a-bration item of your choice!

I am planning on placing this order on February 20th, so please let me know if you'd like to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!